We consider security to be of utmost importance and make sure to handle all PII with care.
Following are some of the highlights:
- All our data is always encrypted - we use TLS 1.2 for encryption in transit and AES-256 for encryption at rest.
- All our data is stored within the territory of India.
- For OCR, we only store images in memory as long as needed for OCR purposes. Once OCR is done, images are deleted.
- For all tasks, we store the final result that we provide in our database. This is to allow our clients to obtain the result of any task via the GET call.
- This result is the only place where we store PII - other than this, we do not store any sort of PII with us in any form.
- We can delete the result as per a predefined purge policy.