Table of contents
Eve APIs enable seamless identification & authentication of individuals. Our RESTful APIs make onboardings risk-free & real-time for multiple sectors - banks, insurance, financial services, crypto exchanges, gaming, matrimony, and many more.
The APIs are granular in nature, and can fit in all types of workflows. Our APIs are modelled around the concept of tasks. Each capability is a task type. Your servers create tasks by hitting our Tasks Endpoints over HTTP.
Document & Database Checks
- OCR - Extract data from documents
- Visual Authenticity Check - Identify if a document looks authentic
- Masking - Mask (or hide) sensitive sections of documents
- Verify with source - Verify document information with external source
- Face compare - Authenticate a person by comparing two face images (ID to selfie, selfie to selfie, etc)
- Face liveness - Check if the person was present live during the onboarding
There are 2 modes of operation - synchronous and asynchronous. Most tasks can be called using either APIs.
Synchronous APIs return the response right away -
Asynchronous APIs return a request ID and use a webhook mechanism to return the response back to your servers -
Every request must contain headers identifying the API account as specified in the Authentication section.
An API account is an entity used for authentication, authorization and tracking usage of our APIs. It consists of an account-id and api-key.